If you need specific delivery dates give us a call, send us an email, or include that info in the COMMENTS section of the checkout form.
- Bob's will ship within the Continental United States only.
- Orders placed the day before a holiday or on a holiday will not be shipped until the next business day after the holiday.
- April through October - Orders placed on Friday*, Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
- November through March - Orders placed on Friday*, Saturday, Sunday or Monday will be shipped on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, Rural Routes, APO's or FPO's, or to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Specific instructions must be given for deliveries to be left at delivery address without someone there to sign for package.
- We currently use Fed Ex for shipping.
* Saturday delivery is not available in all areas. If you want a Saturday delivery you will need to email us. There is an extra charge for Saturday delivery.
All lobsters and seafood are shipped in specially designed shipping containers with gel packs and seaweed as necessary.
- Persishable and food items may not be returned. If there is a problem with any product please contact Bobs Seafood at 207-893-2882.
- All other items may be returned as long as they are in the original packaging and unopened. Contact Customer Service (email@example.com) for return information.
- Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. Contact Customer Service at 207-893-2882. No cancellations are possible once items are shipped.
- Refused orders will not be refunded.
- Deliveries delayed by the customer will not be refunded.